Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Casa Grande, AZ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has Casa Grande become any more quiet since Tucson gained a v3, and Scottsdale gaining a v3 this past weekend? I haven't been to this location in months. I do everything I can to avoid charging here. The Tempe v3 will be my final nail in the coffin.

Has Casa Grande become any more quiet since Tucson gained a v3, and Scottsdale gaining a v3 this past weekend? I haven't been to this location in months. I do everything I can to avoid charging here. The Tempe v3 will be my final nail in the coffin.
I don't think its quieted down completely- I was looking in the app yesterday afternoon- and it was full according to the app. We've not used it in about a year, hopefully, with Tempe coming on line soon, we won't ever need to use Casa Grande again.

I hate the fact that I have to drive out of my way to go to Casa Grande sometimes from Queen Creek to charge up, the roads are so awful through Coolidge. I'm really hoping to use the Mesa and Tempe v3 chargers soon after they open, just really hoping for a Southeast Valley charger...