Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Cerritos, CA - Los Cerritos Center (LIVE 4 Sep 2020, 20 urban stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Tesla app lists the Cerritos supercharger, however it is marked as unavailable.

Oh wow you're right. This is the first I've seen it on the app. Must be getting real close to opening. Oddly doesn't list the number of chargers, even though not opened. Could say 0/12 or something.

Best thing is that when I Google mapped it previously vs Westminster from my home they we;re both about 10 miles.

The app shows Cerritos as 6.4 miles and Westminster as 9.2 miles, considerably closer. When my work moves next year to Katella off the 605 the Cerritos charger will be 2-3 miles from my work. SWEET!

Reactions: erod393
The reason I have been keeping close tabs on this site is because it is one mile for me.

Same reason I rant on about the (LONG promised) Downtown Long Beach one which is supposed to be next to my regular appointments.

But Cerrittos will have to do for time being. Hopefully it doesn't get to full with it's only 12 stalls. The Westminster one with 24!!! chargers can often be packed.

Last edited:
At one point the Tesla app said 10/12. I once caught it saying 9/12 and watched it flip to 10/12, all the while showing that it was unavailable. Finally, it just showed unavailable with no numbers.

I couldn’t resist. I went over to see. I parked by the one lone supercharger and plugged in and it did nothing.

95D41685-0748-496E-B981-38BBAF699FFB.jpeg

You can see 11 superchargers. I am parked at one that is standing by itself to the left of this shot. They have yet to reline the parking spaces. Someone left a crimping tool behind. They have not really cleaned up.

Attachments

• 85F5BDED-5BB9-4DCF-9A12-ACE7CF95E76A.jpeg
    85F5BDED-5BB9-4DCF-9A12-ACE7CF95E76A.jpeg
    535.7 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
At one point the Tesla app said 10/12. I once caught it saying 9/12 and watched it flip to 10/12, all the while showing that it was unavailable. Finally, it just showed unavailable with no numbers.

I couldn’t resist. I went over to see. I parked by the one lone supercharger and plugged in and it did nothing.

View attachment 583759

You can see 11 superchargers. I am parked at one that is standing by itself to the left of this shot. They have yet to reline the parking spaces. Someone left a crimping tool behind. They have not really cleaned up.
Damn! Thanks for checking!!

I would think the finishing touches and final sign-off's will take a while. I'm thinking a coup / few weeks till.

Anyway I'm sure it'll be sooner then we realize. I was shocked the other day that I've already been working from home for SEVEN months !

Reactions: RonMoralesCA
I saw the previous post, so I came over to get a charge. The first one I tried didn’t work. They have resurfaced the lot and painted lines. There is one stall marked for handicapped use. 2 stalls say they are for EV use only. I suspect they are going to paint that on the rest of the stalls also. 1 stall is marked for van use.

Mine is the blue one.

64BF7340-3871-4E9E-9FCE-CE57242F10F0.jpeg

C8A2F8A9-19BE-4B91-AC3E-276E10231557.jpeg

Reactions: openGlovebox
COOL!

Honestly I didn't expect them to hammer though all the little odd's and end's that were unfinished.

Nice to see the handicap spot. Always wondered why I never saw those at any other superchargers. I figured there had to be some people with Model X's and motorized chair lifts out there somewhere. Hopefully we don't see non-handicap in the handicap when the others are full or worse yet because they want the extra space.