Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Clackamas, OR (LIVE Jul 2023, 12 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Cool, learned something new ;-) Thanks
Looking for something like this:
1683118589180.png

Was picking up a table in this shopping center today and totally didn't put 2+2 together that it was the site of a new supercharger, until I was leaving and saw it off in the middle of the parking lot. Of course had to swing by for some updated photos, even though it's not any new information.

Attachments

• IMG_7434.JPG
    IMG_7434.JPG
    328.4 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_7435.JPG
    IMG_7435.JPG
    595 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_7436.JPG
    IMG_7436.JPG
    660 KB · Views: 93
Ahhhh I just got my new model s with 3 years of free supercharging and I need this to open now! Lol. I live a minute from here and I think the next closest one is at IKEA
IKEA's worth the drive – those meatballs are to die, and while the salmon is gone, the garlic-crusted cod is pretty tasty as well; plus, in the winter, you're going to need the drive to get the batteries up (closer) to Supercharging temp.

It's been posted in several different threads that there appears to be a national transformer shortage/backlog that has several sites sitting idle but otherwise complete. See below link for more details.

Post by MrBrock in Newport Thread
Hearing they are getting caught up. Likely took a bit to increase production to meet demand.