Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Clayton, NM

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It was listed on the Tesla map as "Targeting Opening in Q1 2021" and today is the last day of the quarter. I think there was some speculation on this thread as to whether they would make it by April 1. Somebody better run up there and plug in so we can decide whether they met the goal! I can't do it because even if I leave right now, it will be Q2 before I get there.:cool:

I've been waiting on this one for ages! I will be glad to no longer have white knuckles into Raton pass. Thanks @reddy and all for the constant stream of ridiculously accurate and timely updates. Glad to hear that the Ranch Market and staff are friendly and excited to have it -- Tesla couldn't have picked a better place than there. The Ranch Market has featured in a lot of stories I've heard over the years by locals; it's quite the fixture.

Not showing up in the Nav system in my car as a nearby charger yet, but may take a few days once operational.
When I'm in doubt about this kind of charger status, I consult PlugShare. It is not completely authorative but is a good second opinion on the state of things. People frequently leave notes, including reliability, charge rates, restaurant details, unfriendly neighbors and that hornet nest on charger 3. It's a great resource.

I just checked ABRP and it shows Clayton Supercharger is open!
B0DAC702-1706-4A05-937A-5DA43CA53B12.jpeg

ABRP
I just checked ABRP and it shows Clayton Supercharger is open!View attachment 650173
ABRP has been routing with the Clayton Supercharger for several weeks now. I reported it to them as a bug, since it shouldn't route that way until it's open...they know about it. I think they were saying it's a new feature using data from supercharge.info

Now on to Lubbock, TX!! 👍
Yep. Not many major gaps to fill now.

SE New Mexico
Shelby
I29
Minot,ND & Estavan, SK
TransCanada 16

I think that connects all the major population centers in the lower 48 and Canada (with minimal detours). When that's done, we can start complaining about all the secondary/scenic routes and small cities/towns not on the Supercharger network.