Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Coeur d'Alene, ID (LIVE Feb 2015, 6 V2 + 8 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Where exactly will the coeur d Alene superchargers be? So grateful this is almost done. I was here last summer and had to take a cab back to my hotel while the S charged at a hotel overnight.

Not hard to find.
Exit !-90 at exit 12 and head north on US95.
Go 0.6 miles and turn left onto Neider Rd.
The Supercharger is in the parking lot of the Golden Corral. Accessible through the main parking lot or via Fruitland Ln.

Should be working next week (sadly I can't test it since my 85D won't get here until May :mad:).

John

Only two more to go for the Northern XCountry route to be finished. All eyes turn to Sheridan & Gillette WY. Sounds like Sheridan is next, anyone see any progress there?

Sheridan and Gillette seem stalled again. No progress with getting them sited at the local hotels that are owned by a willing Model S owner. Cottonwood has spearheaded a campaign to get Destination Charging or crowd-sourced HPWCs in Sheridan, Gillette and Casper here...

Crowd Funding an HPWC in Sheridan, WY — Casper and Gillette to Possibly Follow

Three guys from Tesla (driving a white MS85 with dealer plates) working on the Supercharger right now. They said it will be operational by tonight!!!

Looks like breser, Edgewood Dome, Jthompson and Bperry can head out here anytime!

Drop me a line sometime (phone number on PlugShare).

John

Three guys from Tesla (driving a white MS85 with dealer plates) working on the Supercharger right now. They said it will be operational by tonight!!!

Looks like breser, Edgewood Dome, Jthompson and Bperry can head out here anytime!

Drop me a line sometime (phone number on PlugShare).

John

John, is this your PlugShare listing? "Easy access just off of Interstate 90 exit 14. The Nema 14-50 is inside my shop. Please call ahead." Jim