Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Crystal River, FL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just added to supercharge.info in the last couple of days - but noticed there was no thread here for it!

upload_2021-1-3_10-12-38.png

As of today, and the last few days, this link from the map goes to the Twitter link, not this telamotorsclub link. (again) Can anyone fix it?
Well I'm not gonna. I found this location and I'm leaving the link on the Twitter post, because that's where it was first posted and also because I kinda really hate the Florida forum

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Funny
Reactions: PStewart
I just spoke with Mike, the building inspector of the City Of Crystal River.
He confirmed this location has 8 V3 stalls, (1 pull in and 7 regular).
Rack Electric is the contractor that did the install and the stations have already been installed but are not electrified. They are waiting for Tesla technician to come by and validate them.
They are targeting the last week of April to open them in conjunction with the opening of the Wawa.

I just spoke with Mike, the building inspector of the City Of Crystal River.
He confirmed this location has 8 V3 stalls, (1 pull in and 7 regular).
Rack Electric is the contractor that did the install and the stations have already been installed but are not electrified. They are waiting for Tesla technician to come by and validate them.
They are targeting the last week of April to open them in conjunction with the opening of the Wawa.
Are you able to get any photos of the site?