Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Dallas, TX - Mountain Creek Parkway

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's hard get a charge from a permit. 8 blue dots and 0 orange cones around DFW. I'd like to see some evidence of construction soon.
The optimistic view is that there are a whole bunch that now have permits, whereas before they didn't.
At one point Austin was the same but now has them popping up all over the place.
Its better than just having a dot on the Tesla site but no permit :D

Reactions: doeandjon
Dallas - Mountain Creek Pkwy, TX

Host Type: Gas Station
Host: Exxon
Along Primary Interstates: I-20
Along US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): None
Along Auxiliary Interstates: None

I-20

To: Dallas - S Riverfront Blvd, TX - 15.3 miles**
Diversion: 0.6 miles
To: Lindale, TX - 94.1 miles

Seems to be a gas station/truck stop, with a Texas Best and Sonic.

** Actually on I-30, an alternative for now, but if Tesla follows through with this location, I might remove them from my I-20 list.

Reactions: CarlS
Permit issued by the City of Dallas

1664309634379.png

• Helpful
Reactions: TexasDuke and CarlS
Visited today. There was a small construction site (circled in black below) but I dont think its related to the Superchargers. It will be interesting where the Superchargers will go as there isn't a lot of parking and there is a lot of 18-wheeler traffic.

The areas in red make sense but one side looks like is used mostly for loading/unloading and the other side seems full most of the time. The area in blue looks like employee parking and the drive-thru. The issue is to get to that side, have to go through a major conflict zone with the 18-wheelers or the drive thru.

1666365286552.png

7685134F-982B-4D45-82DC-E749DD5E0741.jpeg

Last edited: