Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Diamond Bar, CA (LIVE 4 Dec 2021, 24 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Spoke with the guy yelling at me not to take pictures. He said he was working on a secret project, but nice enough to tell me they'll be done in 2 months.

They are cutting up the parking lot to make trenches with 6 or 8 people on site.

20210831_080636-01.jpeg

Spoke with the guy yelling at me not to take pictures. He said he was working on a secret project, but nice enough to tell me they'll be done in 2 months.
That's Tesla's company policy - do not talk about anything or let people take pictures of anything. Employees and contractors err on the side of caution - if something gets out that shouldn't, then at least they can say they did everything they could to avoid it.

Reactions: Jedi2155
Just did a drive by and looks like the cabinets are installed. It's sitting on a raised cement platform. No pedestals in sight or other equipment. Just lots of open trenches.

View attachment 717155
Progress, but there are more cabinets to come. Those aren't the charging cabinets per se, which I'd expect to go in the location in the foreground of the first picture on post #32. I think that's the back side of a switchgear/distribution cabinet; compare to the photos of the the one in Concord.

Reactions: mociaf9
Progress, but there are more cabinets to come. Those aren't the charging cabinets per se, which I'd expect to go in the location in the foreground of the first picture on post #32. I think that's the back side of a switchgear/distribution cabinet; compare to the photos of the the one in Concord.

They are also digging in the corner of the parking lot maybe 50 yards away. I have no idea if it's related or not, but I will return in a 2 or 3 weeks and grab a picture of it.

• Informative
Reactions: mociaf9