Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Dublin, CA - Dublin Boulevard (LIVE 29 Oct 2021, 10 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No idea when this will open. But how many people are driving by these days. The 580 and 680 corridors seem eerily devoid of traffic. Superchargers across the road at the Outlet malls seem to have 1 or 2 of the 20 chargers in use. Also, the Dublin SC always has chargers available these days.

Yes, just last week I was on the way to the Fremont plant and stopped at the Dublin SC. It was a ghost town in the middle of the day (well at least it was at the SC). No one there the whole time I charged !

Yes, just last week I was on the way to the Fremont plant and stopped at the Dublin SC. It was a ghost town in the middle of the day (well at least it was at the SC). No one there the whole time I charged !

I have had the same thing happen. Never seen the place so deserted. There was almost always a line from 7 AM to 9 PM. Now empty.

Soooooo...... a good place to eat while you don't charge.

One of our favorite places to get Cantonese cafe-type food. Back in the good ol' days we'd go there 2-3 times a month. The fact there's a Supercharger on the other end of the parking lot is a happy coincidence. Well it will be anyway, when it finally opens.

Bruce.

One of our favorite places to get Cantonese cafe-type food. Back in the good ol' days we'd go there 2-3 times a month. The fact there's a Supercharger on the other end of the parking lot is a happy coincidence. Well it will be anyway, when it finally opens.

Bruce.
yes, when I was in San Ramon (close by), we ate there many times. Good food, charging or not :)

Reactions: smartypnz
From the permit, they’ve had one inspection in the last year (final electrical) which they failed in March: Actions

I’m pretty sure there needs to be a final electrical inspection that has to pass before this site opens up, so checking that link for updates is a good way to check for progress without leaving your home. It does seem like @zanary was right in writing this post since usually inspections aren’t this much of a bottleneck: Supercharger - Dublin, CA - Fallon Gateway (under construction Jun 2019, 14 V2 stalls)

Link doesn't work for me, but I'll keep an eye on this post to see what's going on.
Woops sorry about that, look up Permit No. BLDG-2018-02182 on the following link and select the Actions tab: Search

For some reason if you do that after visiting the link I gave before, it comes up with no results so you might need to do it in private browsing, but here's a screenshot of what I see (there's a huge list that wouldn't fit in a screenshot so it's cropped):
upload_2020-7-17_22-16-54.png

Woops sorry about that, look up Permit No. BLDG-2018-02182 on the following link and select the Actions tab: Search

For some reason if you do that after visiting the link I gave before, it comes up with no results so you might need to do it in private browsing, but here's a screenshot of what I see (there's a huge list that wouldn't fit in a screenshot so it's cropped):
View attachment 565871
Could the reason for the failed inspection is all components are not yet installed (i.e. the transformer)?

Could the reason for the failed inspection is all components are not yet installed (i.e. the transformer)?
As long as any developer fees are paid to PG&E by Tesla and/or their contractor then they would go ahead an install any lines and transformers needed to the site based on PG&E’s schedule and inventory availability. PG&E wouldn’t actually energize the lines and transformer until Tesla and/or their contractors prove that they’ve passed all city/county inspections.

This one is an odd ball. It clearly looks (and feels) abandoned. It's also weird that it's a v2, when the SC across the freeway is an Urban. It was also one of the last v2 projects to start before all new projects switched to v3.