Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Elverson, PA - Peter J. Camiel Service Plaza

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No juice.

Cabinets still bagged.

Last charger is in poor location, barely reaches parking spot (see photo). Perhaps lines will be repainted? Paint looks pretty fresh tho.

Blink chademos remain, appear to be functional.

16198981737154625758634454887146.jpg

Every time I've checked on the status of the charger, I take Marsh Road instead of hoping back on the Turnpike (see map). The access to the road has a gate with keypad but the gate is always open. I checked my EZPass account and I'm not getting charged for 1 entrance, 0 exits (which I thought might trigger the maximum fee (like when you loose your turnpike ticket)). I'm just wondering if this would be legitimate way to charge and head home instead of going to the next exit to turn around.
Screen Shot 2021-05-10 at 3.18.10 PM.png

• Helpful
Reactions: BrianBigNFun
Every time I've checked on the status of the charger, I take Marsh Road instead of hoping back on the Turnpike (see map). The access to the road has a gate with keypad but the gate is always open. I checked my EZPass account and I'm not getting charged for 1 entrance, 0 exits (which I thought might trigger the maximum fee (like when you loose your turnpike ticket)). I'm just wondering if this would be legitimate way to charge and head home instead of going to the next exit to turn around.
View attachment 661098

I feel like you're exposing yourself to fines for toll evasion. Your entrances with no exits probably show up on a report somewhere, so it's only a matter of time before they catch up to you.

I feel like you're exposing yourself to fines for toll evasion. Your entrances with no exits probably show up on a report somewhere, so it's only a matter of time before they catch up to you.
Yeah, that makes sense. I was hoping that these SC's could be used for local traffic too but they're really designed for cross state travel. Maybe one day they'll add a West Chester, Exton, or Downingtown SC but I'm sure that's years away...