Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Elverson, PA - Peter J. Camiel Service Plaza

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For the Central Pennsylvania Tesla owners, I have it from a very solid source that Tesla is opening a Tesla showroom / store / dealership in the former Nolan building on the Carlisle Pike in Mechanicsburg PA. You can search online and find an article stating a new car dealership is coming to that location, but the article does not mention the brand. This will only be the fifth Tesla store in PA. Only Pittsburgh and Philly area have stores currently. Sharing the info here first.

Reactions: Craig_in_PA
For the Central Pennsylvania Tesla owners, I have it from a very solid source that Tesla is opening a Tesla showroom / store / dealership in the former Nolan building on the Carlisle Pike in Mechanicsburg PA. You can search online and find an article stating a new car dealership is coming to that location, but the article does not mention the brand. This will only be the fifth Tesla store in PA. Only Pittsburgh and Philly area have stores currently. Sharing the info here first.
I hope it's a service center too.

Looking for that meter!

It wasn’t there as of Friday July 16th.

2D32C4CF-0271-44AB-A106-834012E99024.jpeg

Confirmed!

Reactions: Lithium Future
are there threads for stores coming soon? I drove by a week or so ago, nothing really new yet.
Quite a few "first in the area" businesses currently under construction in the Mechanicsburg / Camp Hill area . REI will be right down the street from where the Tesla dealership will be. REI opens October 1st. Trader Joe's being built and will open in early 2022 (close to the Capital City Mall). Whole Foods also underway on the Carlisle Pike. That's a pretty nice grouping. More importantly though, when in the world will the Peter J Camiel Supercharger go live!? This is a game changing location for a Supercharger.