Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Emeryville, CA - Shellmound St. (LIVE 20 Nov 2020, 12 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Grrrr. It’s too late. It’s Stockton all over again. Found the same thing Pedram found. None of them will start except the destination charger. Makes me wonder if the other three I haven’t touched in California are worth getting to for a first this late at night.

The only reason I ran over here without reading was because I was just here this afternoon and talked to the technician who assured me that it would not be working today. But turns out he was right.

This charging station is now active
3CD4638F-3A2D-4B92-81E1-832F123AC0F3.jpeg
B50F8F67-0D11-41E1-BF41-E5399A9E0078.jpeg

Last edited:
Such a change from the days when you had to go over the hills to Dublin to find a supercharger in the East Bay outside of Fremont. For a long time, opening Alameda first made sense as the middle of the northeast bay. Now you can't drive but a few minutes before you hit another site. And we still have the Jack London Supercharger yet to open.

The FindUs page at Tesla.com shows they want to do a charger in Berkeley too, and there is the rumored third Supercharger in Emeryville on the list of cities with a Target getting a Supercharger in its parking lot.

Tesla.com listed the supercharger now. I am not sure which one we go with. Tesla.com will list this as Emeryville, CA Super Charger and the other one as Emeryville, CA - Powell Street Plaza Supercharger - The Tesla app went with the names as I put screenshots.