Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Etobicoke ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone noticed that in the car, this location will show all stalls in use or close to all stalls and when you arrive, there are 6-8 stalls open? I live in the area and end up here shopping with my wife and over the last two months, my Nav map always says either full or maybe 1 or 2 spots open and it is NEVER accurate (and it’s not that the cars left, that’s what the map tells me while I’m looking at the open spots).

in my case i have to press on top the charging location in map to get the accurate numbers and most of the cases its pretty accurate but the refresh i do it manually

Has anyone noticed that in the car, this location will show all stalls in use or close to all stalls and when you arrive, there are 6-8 stalls open? I live in the area and end up here shopping with my wife and over the last two months, my Nav map always says either full or maybe 1 or 2 spots open and it is NEVER accurate (and it’s not that the cars left, that’s what the map tells me while I’m looking at the open spots).
Yea I’ve noticed one or two spots available when it says 0.

In reference to my Etobicoke Charging location. It use to be better, the other day I got 29kw and previous visits I max out at 60kw. Previous chargers were always 70kw

Yes. I've also seen it being fully utilized with all [working] chargers occupied, but yes, it's also been marked full when there's been few cars there. Hard to know how quickly the info is updated. Still wish they'd get around to marking up which chargers aren't working too.

IMG_2239.jpeg
This location just started showing dynamic pricing per kWh. Cheapest late night at $0.29, peak afternoon at $0.60