Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Farmington, ME (Hannaford Dr)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New one just popped up on the Tesla map!

1624666435311.png

So new Tesla haven't precisely located the pin or changed it to red yet... should happen within a day or so.

New one just popped up on the Tesla map!

View attachment 677817

So new Tesla haven't precisely located the pin or changed it to red yet... should happen within a day or so.
And I had just clicked on that coming soon pin two days ago to scope out when they might start construction too! Great find.

Makes me wonder if perhaps there should be some eyes on Meredith, NH and Tyngsborough, MA as the possible next stops for that crew given it's a Q3,21 pin and some of the other Q3 pins are under construction already. Woburn should be done in a week or two, and I heard Lexington's crew told someone a similar timeline (although the equipment hadn't arrived yet other than the pedestal bases, so that seems unlikely).

Well, that was a surprise.

.Farmington, ME was on the map, and it's at a Hannaford, where there's already a couple of other DCFC.

@Chuq @MarcoRP

Please correct the link to be back to this thread.

Farmington - Hannaford Dr, ME

Along Primary Interstates: None
Along US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): US-2E
Along Auxiliary Interstates: None

US-2E

To: Skowhegan, ME - 29.5 miles
Diversion: 0.5 miles
To: Brewer, ME - 82.2 miles

To: Brewer, ME (US-2, ME-139, I-95, I-395, US-1A) - 91 miles
To: Augusta, ME (US-2, ME-27, ME-3) - 35.2 miles
To: Kennebunk - Southbound, ME (US-2, l, ME-133, ME-17, ME-4, US-202, I-95) - 96.2 miles
To: Rochester, NH (US-2, l, ME-133, ME-17, ME-4, US-202, I-95), ME-111/NH-11) - 123.6 miles
To: Magog,QC (US-2, ME-26, US-3, l, VT-141-QC-141, QC-112) - 150.9 miles
To: Saint-Liboire, QC (US-2, ME-26, US-3, VT-141-QC-141, QC-147, QC-143, QC-410, QC-55, QC-20) - 214.8 miles
To: Sherbrooke, QC (US-2, ME-27-QC-161, QC-212, QC-108, QC-253, QC-214, QC-112, QC-410) - 132.6 miles
To: Drummondville, QC (US-2, ME-26, US-3, VT-141-QC-141, QC-147, QC-143, QC-410, QC-55, QC-143) - 199.1 miles
To: Saint-Leonard-d'Aston, QC (US-2, ME-27-QC-161, QC-116, l, QC-955, QC-20
To: Jackman, ME (US-2, ME-27, ME-234, US-201A, US-201) - 90.2 miles

A new version 3 Supercharger and splitter on US-2.
It also helps access to Sugarloaf and points north on ME-27, and Rangeley on ME-4.

The Ty
And I had just clicked on that coming soon pin two days ago to scope out when they might start construction too! Great find.

Makes me wonder if perhaps there should be some eyes on Meredith, NH and Tyngsborough, MA as the possible next stops for that crew given it's a Q3,21 pin and some of the other Q3 pins are under construction already. Woburn should be done in a week or two, and I heard Lexington's crew told someone a similar timeline (although the equipment hadn't arrived yet other than the pedestal bases, so that seems unlikely).
Tyngsboro hasn't started yet, I was in the plaza last weekend and there was no sign of any work. It's scheduled for Q3, I wouldn't expect anything before Sept.

• Informative
Reactions: Tdreamer
Q3 sites are already under construction (Woburn and Lexington, MA), and could be construction-complete within two-three weeks. Q3 starts this week after all. So the crews will be ready to start other Q3 or Q4 jobs soon if all approvals are in place. There are two known, and perhaps as many as four or more different contractors Tesla has been working with in the northeast to do supercharger site builds.

Supercharger is located at the southern edge of the Hannaford lot. (On a N-S section of US2)
7 stalls lit up, 1 covered.
Also 3 Chargepoint chargers (2 CCS/CHAdeMO and 1 J1772)
Equipment is beyond the Chargepoint chargers.
I have Kona, so no idea if they're working, sorry.
OK, going to eat and head home.

BTW:
The 2nd photo was to show that there there a mount for a light post, but it's not installed yet.
South to north the stalls run 1A to 1D 2A to 2D, so 1A is covered..
The 4th photo was taken standing on the dirt/grass from behind the parking sign farthest from the store, so the walk to the store entrance would always be less than that.

The image below shows the Superchargers marked in red. (I might be one off, I can't remember whether there were 2 or 3 parking spaces before the Supercharger stalls.)
Turn off US-2 (it's also ME-4) onto Hannaford Drive, turn left and then keep driving.
Stop before you hit anything.

ME_Farmington.png

any update on the '0 stalls available' at this and the Bethel sites? is it just a connectivity thing but you can still charge? or does it mean no charging?

In car, it currently says 6/6 available in Bethel. Farmington just went from one available to two. It does seem odd that six or seven out of eight would be unavailable on a Wednesday afternoon.

Reactions: essaunders