Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Fort Worth, TX - Clearfork

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Should it be removed from supercharge.info?
Perhaps, but I rechecked the original permit (in mociaf’s first post) and found a notice was just added.
A notice was added to this record on 12/09/2020.
Condition: PERMIT REVIEWED 7/10/19 Severity: Notice
Total Conditions: 3 (Notice: 3, Met: 6)

Don’t know what it’s about, but I think when the permit goes flat we should remove it?

I drove by there a few times, and what I think the permit is for the Tesla Destination chargers that are for the Tesla store use only. I don't think its open use to the public.

There doesn't seem to be any work or anything being done to add any type of charging station in either parking garage. I've driven up and down those garages countless times looking for where there may be even an urban supercharger being installed, but I really don't think there's anything Supercharger related going there anytime soon.

I think the permit is for the Tesla Destination chargers that are for the Tesla store use only. I don't think its open use to the public.
No, this permit was definitely for a supercharger, not destination chargers. It's a bit of inside baseball, but there are a number of different items in the online record that conclusively indicate it. For whatever reason, the permit was never acted on. Maybe the deal with the property owners fell through? At one point in early 2019, Tesla had decided to close their gallery in this development (along with most of their other locations). They ended up reversing course and keeping them open, but the Clearfork property may have decided against having the superchargers there as a result.

What do you think about the Fort Worth - Clearfork location? That one has been in permit for even longer and there an urban SC 5 miles away, Alvarado is 22 miles away, and the Buc-ee's is 26 miles away in the other direction. TDLR also has that one as Project Closed.
Thanks for the heads up, @homero89. I've removed this location from supercharge.info.