Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger- Gettysburg, PA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It would have been nice to see the blueprints for this site. Electrek is now noting a site out west with CyberTruck spaces specifically noted on the blueprints.

Tesla is building Cybertruck Supercharger stalls - Electrek
As someone who doesn’t like Electrek and is also on Frederic Lambert’s block list, I will redirect you to the original post and find, by one of our California members, @RubberToe

Supercharger - Pasadena, CA - Arroyo Pkwy (Planning Sep 2020, 20 Urban, 7 DCFC, 20 L2)

Reactions: Big Earl
As someone who doesn’t like Electrek and is also on Frederic Lambert’s block list, I will redirect you to the original post and find, by one of our California members, @RubberToe

Supercharger - Pasadena, CA - Arroyo Pkwy (Planning Sep 2020, 20 Urban, 7 DCFC, 20 L2)

I added the Cybertruck text on the blueprints since the printing visible was legible enough to decipher. The 6 spaces in that row correspond to what is mentioned in the PowerPoint presented at the meeting. Also, those 6 spaces do have uniform and different text than the other Tesla spaces. If the city posted readable documents I wouldn't have to pretend I Sherlock Holmes.

RT

Photos from today. Fences still up on 2 isolated units - so more time to go.

IMG_6560.JPG
IMG_6561.JPG

October 1 update. I was there midday. Construction crews were there - so I asked what is status and timing. They said they aren't supposed to say -- but one guy said "we are nearly finished."

@Reddy Kilowatt can probably tell us what are the cables that are being strung in the last 2 isolated units. The photo was snapped after the construction truck departed.
IMG_6587.JPG

October 1 update. I was there midday. Construction crews were there - so I asked what is status and timing. They said they aren't supposed to say -- but one guy said "we are nearly finished."

@Reddy Kilowatt can probably tell us what are the cables that are being strung in the last 2 isolated units. The photo was snapped after the construction truck departed.
View attachment 594422

Can't make them out in the picture. If it was the Tesla contractor pulling the cable I would guess they are interconnect cables between the two SC cabinets.