Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Goleta, CA (LIVE 6 May 2020, 12 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
11and 12 being hooked up.

C06F5277-B703-43E6-9009-FFA4441A4812.jpeg

59C8FB12-E0B3-4232-89E7-5AD11BAC1CF2.jpeg

it would be nice if there was something of a barrier to keep the impatient (or the nefarious) from backing into a charger. Maybe it’s the angle of the picture, but they look vulnerable.
They usually have black and yellow striped rubber bumpers that you'll hit with your rear tires before hitting the Supercharger. Doesn't do much for the nefarious, though.

considering it is 100 feet away from a police station I doubt someone will do that.

Drove by today in excitement. They filled the bottom of the trenches around the electrical equipment as well as near the curb along the chargers with slurry. Hopefully pouring concrete / paving tomorrow. It is raining all next week please tell me these jobronies gonna crunch this out tomorrow ;,(

I think the garden project is a separate thing. It might be related, but isn't being done by Ambient, it's a local company. They took the trees out from around the site, and are planting new ones. The new ones have root barriers going way down into the ground, hence the big piles of dirt. I suppose it's either coincidence or they are making sure that the roots of the parking lot trees don't interfere down the road. Anway, Ambient wasn't there today.

Reactions: chriscasti
A landscaping plan is an integral part of the city’s normal project approval process. It may not have been coincidental that the space was left clear for the landscape people to work their machines and get things done. It was mildly distressing to see them furiously backing and twirling their machines so close to the stands. Especially after watching one of them back over a plastic temp post in the parking lot after just moving it to make way... :)