Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Hamilton Township, NJ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Someone on Facebook just posted this pic of the completed Hamilton charger...I love the Tesla badges painted on the asphalt, I think this will go a long way to prevent ICEing. Hopefully this will get done at other supercharging locations.
ebyma9az.jpg

Someone on Facebook just posted this pic of the completed Hamilton charger...I love the Tesla badges painted on the asphalt, I think this will go a long way to prevent ICEing. Hopefully this will get done at other supercharging locations.

Yes I agree. That looks great. What group is that in? Don't see it in the one that I thought I would find it in "TESLA MODEL S Owners Club"

Posted to the "NJEAA - New Jersey Electric Autos Association" Group. The guy that posted the pic is now saying that there are electricians working inside the fenced area and the spaces are currently coned off.

Good to know. Looks like there are some potential false reports then. Wish reporters would be accurate. Thanks for the info.

Good find tigerade. That would have been a difficult URL to guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is the link to the FB picture so you can follow along with any updates - https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10200808526654358&set=gm.622918344451880&type=1