Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Huntington Beach (likely cancelled)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I took a picture back on 11/21....

20191121_184037.jpg

I think Bella Terra would be the ideal spot

I'm actually hoping that it will NOT be at Bella Terra. It's just a horrible location for traffic. Since Westminster is so close, I would actually prefer that they put one in South Huntington Beach....like the Target at Brookhurst/Adams. I'm afraid that if they put it at Bella Terra that they'll put it on the roof of the parking structure...which will be a pain to access.

I'm actually hoping that it will NOT be at Bella Terra. It's just a horrible location for traffic. Since Westminster is so close, I would actually prefer that they put one in South Huntington Beach....like the Target at Brookhurst/Adams. I'm afraid that if they put it at Bella Terra that they'll put it on the roof of the parking structure...which will be a pain to access.
Yeah, like Temecula. Not fun.

Very sad to see. FV1 is technically closest from downtown/Seacliff area of HB. FV2 still not live yet. There are several prime locations for a SC in this city, Central Library Parking Lot for example, Seacliff Village, etc. I know Tesla tries to have SCs right off highway exits/entrances, but it's time for some PCH coverage.

Very sad to see. FV1 is technically closest from downtown/Seacliff area of HB. FV2 still not live yet. There are several prime locations for a SC in this city, Central Library Parking Lot for example, Seacliff Village, etc. I know Tesla tries to have SCs right off highway exits/entrances, but it's time for some PCH coverage.
Where I was thinking would be at the Target at Brookhurst/Adams. There's space there, and it is "close enough" to PCH and would serve a good radius for folks without home charging. Great stuff around that intersection in addition to the Target: Whole Foods across the street, Kohls across the street, plenty of food, etc. Put 20 250KW there.

Where I was thinking would be at the Target at Brookhurst/Adams. There's space there, and it is "close enough" to PCH and would serve a good radius for folks without home charging. Great stuff around that intersection in addition to the Target: Whole Foods across the street, Kohls across the street, plenty of food, etc. Put 20 250KW there.
Seems like Target has some sort of partnership with Electrify America (not sure who owns the lot). Honestly any Tesla Supercharger in HB would be welcome, to alleviate congestion in FV.

The tentative Huntington Beach location was updated to 'Target Open Q4 2022' which isn't very promising, but at least it wasn't completely axed in the latest map update. Several tentative SCs in OC are gone from the map now. Guess Tesla still has intentions to put a SC in HB.