Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Indio, CA (LIVE, 36 V3 + 8 V2 + 2 Urban stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for the suggestions. I'm aware of these charging stations on the way. If I run really low on the way I will definitely use them. There is also an RV park in Blythe that allows charging which is great. I try to avoid charging on the way, though as it makes the trip longer than driving slow and making it without needing to charge. The optimal driving speed when you want to arrive as quick as possible is to match it to the charging speed.

While Tesla is still taking it's time to build a Supercharger, someone else already put a ChaDeMo charger in place!
It's at 48750 Seminole Dr, Cabazon, CA 92230, part of the NRG eVgo network!

Dear Tesla, please give me the ChaDeMo adapter now!!

Thanks for the suggestions. I'm aware of these charging stations on the way. If I run really low on the way I will definitely use them. There is also an RV park in Blythe that allows charging which is great. I try to avoid charging on the way, though as it makes the trip longer than driving slow and making it without needing to charge. The optimal driving speed when you want to arrive as quick as possible is to match it to the charging speed.

While Tesla is still taking it's time to build a Supercharger, someone else already put a ChaDeMo charger in place!
It's at 48750 Seminole Dr, Cabazon, CA 92230, part of the NRG eVgo network!

Dear Tesla, please give me the ChaDeMo adapter now!!
Great to know and a very good location! Yes, we really need the adapter. Or get the SC going!

Indio California SuperCharger VERY VERY soon. Reliable source.

jennifer-lawrence-10.gif