Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Las Vegas, NV - Bridger Ave.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I stopped by the site at lunch. Most of the crew is gone and it looks like they're getting down to brass tacks. They look like they could be ready to go very quickly after getting an inspection and NV Energy starting up the service. Here are some pictures.

009.JPG
003.JPG
007.JPG
006.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
008.JPG

My guess would be that the supercharger is here
Carl's Jr.more info‎
1522 West Charleston Boulevard
Las Vegas, NV 89102
(702) 384-5511
This location is close to the I-15 and most of the deals in the West are made with Carl's Jr to place chargers.

There's nothing going in there that I know of. The SC under construction in Las Vegas is at 701 East Bridger downtown.

My guess would be that the supercharger is here
Carl's Jr.more info‎
1522 West Charleston Boulevard
Las Vegas, NV 89102
(702) 384-5511
This location is close to the I-15 and most of the deals in the West are made with Carl's Jr to place chargers.
The Carl's Jr connection is with the Arizona franchisee company, MJKL Enterprises, LLC. Not sure if Nevada is in their region. I know Calif is not.

@Darmok

Your regular photo updates have been great! Thank you! Watching a supercharger installation from beginning to end is awesome and only with pictures is the story told so vividly well. We can read about updating this or that but it is the pictures that "bring it home!" Thank for taking the time out of your day to keep us all photographically updated!

@Darmok

Your regular photo updates have been great! Thank you! Watching a supercharger installation from beginning to end is awesome and only with pictures is the story told so vividly well. We can read about updating this or that but it is the pictures that "bring it home!" Thank for taking the time out of your day to keep us all photographically updated!

Happy to do it. Hopefully next week I'll have pictures of cars charging.

This is the first location where they finally decided to place bullards to protect their equipment! I'm glad they finally decided to do this.
I noticed that too. This may also be the first site to have everything in exposed conduit instead of being buried. The Savannah installation is also in a parking structure, but they cut through the concrete floor and buried the conduits in the dirt below. This installation in Vegas is on a middle floor, so they either didn't want to or were not allowed to violate the concrete structure.

Thought I'd quickly share my experience going to and from Las Vegas in a 60.

tl;dr - it's easy.

Left Orange County with ~202.
Arrived in Barstow with ~97 (actual distance 102 miles, rated range used: 105).
Left Barstow with ~200, arrived in Vegas with ~39 (actual distance 157, rated range used: 159).
Left Vegas with 198, arrived in Barstow with ~43 (actual distance 157, rated range used: 155).

Didn't drive super fast, but not super slow either - typical speed in the 68-72 range, with slight decreases on steep grades. Minor AC usage, mostly just pulling in fresh air as the weather was nice.

Would definitely do this again, feel comfortable driving a good bit faster next time and still having plenty of range. The 60 is a great road trip car.

Trips to Vegas in the future will be way easier with the SC, can't wait! Thanks again for the updates Darmok.

Last edited:
Thought I'd quickly share my experience going to and from Las Vegas in a 60.

tl;dr - it's easy.

Didn't drive super fast, but not super slow either - average speed in the 68-72 range, with slight decreases on steep grade. Minor AC usage, mostly just pulling in fresh air as the weather was nice.

Would definitely do this again, feel comfortable driving a good bit faster next time and still having plenty of range. The 60 is a great road trip car.

Thanks for this. Just bought a P85 and was sceptical about range from OC to LV and back.

This puts my mind at ease