Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Las Vegas, NV - Las Vegas Blvd. South

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am using Siri so please forgive miss spelling and other errors
I just spoke with and the energy and that I was told that they energized the site weeks ago and there was a failure of the equipment they re-energize this last Friday so there is power to the site but apparently Tesla will have to show up and flip the switch. So for now it's not NV energy holding up The site

I talked to the Tesla service center in Las Vegas today and they said that the supercharger team had come by last week to check for power. Apparently just after they checked for power Nevada Turned on the power!!!
we will see if NV did their thing and all it takes is another visit from the supercharger activation team.

• Informative
Reactions: Evee and GoTslaGo
I just took delivery of my 2016 Tesla Model X 90D on Monday, and this is my first post! (Been lurking, not posting...)

Got back from Cali today, tried the charger... No juice :-/ really hoping the "Supercharger Team" gets back here this week!
Did you get a loaner/demo/trade-in Model X?
If so, you should have free unlimited TESLA
Supercharger use. All 2016 Model year qualifies for unlimited Supercharger use.
Congrats and welcome to the TESLA family.

Did you get a loaner/demo/trade-in Model X?
If so, you should have free unlimited TESLA
Supercharger use. All 2016 Model year qualifies for unlimited Supercharger use.
Congrats and welcome to the TESLA family.

yes, I got a new inventory one, for that very purpose ;-) I actually custom ordered one and put my $2,500 down before Jan. 1st to get the unlimited surpercharging, but it turned out I couldn't get financing for that one, so I started looking around for the new inventory models, and it worked out better cause not only did I get a discounted price for it being used, but I got the ventilated/perforated seats that they no longer make! In addition to the Autopilot 2.0/FSD and Unlimited Supercharging. I really wanted a 100D, but evidently you can't get a 100D with unlimited supercharging (only P100D, ordered before Jan. 1st), so I settled for a 90D instead. Definitely worth it :-D

• Helpful
Reactions: dtan398
yes, I got a new inventory one, for that very purpose ;-) I actually custom ordered one and put my $2,500 down before Jan. 1st to get the unlimited surpercharging, but it turned out I couldn't get financing for that one, so I started looking around for the new inventory models, and it worked out better cause not only did I get a discounted price for it being used, but I got the ventilated/perforated seats that they no longer make! In addition to the Autopilot 2.0/FSD and Unlimited Supercharging. I really wanted a 100D, but evidently you can't get a 100D with unlimited supercharging (only P100D, ordered before Jan. 1st), so I settled for a 90D instead. Definitely worth it :-D
Smart move. Congrats! Enjoy the "FREE" unlimited lifetime use of Supercharging! Sooooo nice, zero emissions, zero gas, zero electricity!

Absolutely don't understand why the delay in getting this Second Vegas Superchargers activated!
Coordination between NV Energy and Tesla's Supercharger Activation Team could have been much, much better!
Thanks! And I agree! This has been structurally sound and ready to go for over a month! Just flip the switch already! I honestly suspect it is on now, since the "team" had all week this week to come back, but haven't had the opportunity to go back and check, yet.

Has anyone checked recently? I just stopped by downtown to get ready for a day trip and I'm getting an abysmal 16kW at one stall and 24 at another.

I was there a couple hours before! Was charging faster than that, but when I got there there wasn't a single Tesla there, and when I woke up (I took a nap... I work graves)... Every stall was full! It was kinda crazy.

We definitely get this Supercharger green ASAP. Vegas would go from 6 superchargers to 16! NASCAR weekend would be great timing, as well! Come on, Tesla!

I was there a couple hours before! Was charging faster than that, but when I got there there wasn't a single Tesla there, and when I woke up (I took a nap... I work graves)... Every stall was full! It was kinda crazy.

We definitely get this Supercharger green ASAP. Vegas would go from 6 superchargers to 16! NASCAR weekend would be great timing, as well! Come on, Tesla!
I gave up trying to Supercharge on Fridays at Bridger Ave. Too congested with traffic and visitors from California needing to charge. Californians, Nevadians and Vegas welcomes
all of you, especially the TESLA families. Hopefully there will be 10 new stalls available this week in a better, closer, safer location for all of you - and faster charging with less/no waiting!

Maybe the Supercharger Activation Team will give
us an April Fool's surprise by having them activated that day - no pranks PLEASE, just CRANK it up. Everyone's been patiently waiting!

Hey I've been to super chargers from MD to Seattle, Seattle to Sonoma, Sonoma to LV and back again to AZ. Bridger Ave is dismal but I charged in Kansas last summer with a tornado moving our way (yea I know ..... Not smart!). I would have been happy to be inside out of that storm.

A little defense..... We were trying to make Denver before the bad weather hit there!

Guys! Guess what? It's on!

Sweet buttery goodness! It's been a long wait, but definitely worth it! 10 more superchargers added to Vegas! Woot!
download_20170308_090216.jpg

download_20170308_090235.jpg