Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Lincoln, NB (near Fredericton)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is awesome news, just in time for winter. I’m driving wife to Fredericton airport on the 24-25 Nov and will stop at Irving to see progress/update with pics.
Also picking up daughter at SMU on Friday for reading week and will stop in Enfiled/Airport.

I’ve done that trip from Brewer to Wassis non-stop without a charge no problem. But then that was in the summer, with a LR Model 3. Still had around 100kms left too!
Should be an easy trip even in winter as long as you have a long range Tesla and are somewhat careful. I drove Brewer to Aulac in my S100D in summer without too much trouble.

Is that Millbrook? Because they're one of the more forward-thinking bands and should be onboard for a Supercharger (plus it would make red tape easier).
Yes Millbrook would be a great location off the 102 with restaurants,motels,theater and gift shops.
I was hoping for a SC in Enfield this summer/year because I make frequent trips to Halifax & South shore.
With the Fredericton SC construction startup out of the blue I have more optimism of the SC rollout.

It's very possible that there are other superchargers under construction that no one has noticed yet. It's not like there are a ton of Tesla owners in the area snooping around like in California or whatever.

The most obvious places to look would be:

-any place with a blue permit dot on supercharge.info (Baileyville, Medway, Enfield)

-any Irving Big Stop

-Woodstock

-somewhere on the west side of Moncton

-a dark horse would be some place along the TransCanada in northern NS (New Glasgow, Antigonish, Port Hawkesbury or even North Sydney)

That's very true. Masstown Market is going to come out and surprise everyone.

I'm still holding out hope for that downtown Halifax Supercharger that was on the Tesla Supercharger map before Enfield to come back somehow.

It's very possible that there are other superchargers under construction that no one has noticed yet. It's not like there are a ton of Tesla owners in the area snooping around like in California or whatever.

-any place with a blue permit dot on supercharge.info (Baileyville, Medway, Enfield)

-any Irving Big Stop

-Woodstock

-a dark horse would be some place along the TransCanada in northern NS (New Glasgow, Antigonish, Port Hawkesbury or even North Sydney)

I’m definitely on the lookout now, I had given up hope for this year as winter is approaching and Tesla’s determination to make a profit. Supercharger.info seems fairly busy with rollout info recently.

-any Irving Big Stop

-Woodstock

Edmundston

wow - very cool. I scoped this out this summer, along with the the Sobeys area a bit further southeast in Oromocto. I'm not surprised "Lincoln" is the spot. But I am REALLY surprised at where they are adding these onsite. These are prime spots for ICEing. Especially one weekends when the restaurant is lined up out the door.... And just behind this grassy hill is a huge, usually wide open, parking lot.

wow - very cool. I scoped this out this summer, along with the the Sobeys area a bit further southeast in Oromocto. I'm not surprised "Lincoln" is the spot. But I am REALLY surprised at where they are adding these onsite. These are prime spots for ICEing. Especially one weekends when the restaurant is lined up out the door.... And just behind this grassy hill is a huge, usually wide open, parking lot.
Ideally the SC should be located where ice vehicles don’t park,usually the farther from the front door the better.
The wide open parking is that not for truckers? I noticed Aulac SC was being iced during busy periods of the week, but I imagine all SC are like that.

Ideally the SC should be located where ice vehicles don’t park,usually the farther from the front door the better.
The wide open parking is that not for truckers? I noticed Aulac SC was being iced during busy periods of the week, but I imagine all SC are like that.
Yes, that lot is for truckers (or anyone else’s really) but it is huge. Really really huge. And truckers never park near the grassy hill as it is too close to the back of the building for easy turns etc...

For no icing here, the bottom of the hill opposite the blocked off spots would be ideal. It will be interesting on weekends