Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Lincoln, NB (near Fredericton)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dropped by today, they were doing the excavation work.
20181108_113154.jpg

Thanks for the update, are they building a retaining wall of concrete blocks (Slope)?
Let’s hope stalls are positioned in overflow parking
Retaining wall with pad for the big tesla box. They said they were working up to the trench at the top, sounds like they will be up at the main lot. Orange spray paint on the grass up there looked like markings for charger spots.

• Helpful
Reactions: shonline
Retaining wall with pad for the big tesla box. They said they were working up to the trench at the top, sounds like they will be up at the main lot. Orange spray paint on the grass up there looked like markings for charger spots.
Did you speak to the workers?

Thanks - that sounds like they will be in prime ICEing spots on the weekends. Perhaps the markings will be sufficient - as I've not seen the NB Power charges ICE'd. (although I saw an electric bus take up the whole space...)

Makes sense to have the Superchargers close to the existing EV chargers (sharing power, common area, etc). Hopefully people are able to understand what the markings mean and follow the "Teslas Only" signs. Though I have no reason to think that.

I'm up there frequently and can check in every time I pass by.

You're doing the real work. May the winter regen ever be in your favor.

• Funny
Reactions: mociaf9 and NoBeard
With the traffic cones, looks like they've blocked off 10 stalls for the Supercharger.

I imagine once they have all the supplies, it all comes together rather quickly.

And agreed, Irving does deserve some kudos for embracing EV charging like they have, though I'm sure their Big Stop revenues don't mind.

Reactions: MarcoRP