Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Llano, TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Made a trip today to check it out.
llano_supercharger.jpg

IMHO this is a superb location. It's one block off the highway, just far enough to be a quiet spot. Within short walking distance I found the historic Red Top Jail building, the Shakedown Street art alley, Fuel Coffee House and several other shops. This is the kind of stop I like best, where it leads me to see some things I otherwise would never have known about.

llano_dam_and_bridge.jpg

red_top_jail.jpg

llano_shakedown_street.jpg

llano_shakedown_street_02.jpg

llano_fuel_coffee.jpg

I see the entry on PlugShare has been corrected now, shows up as a Supercharger.

Also. . . In the background of my drone photo you can see a little hut with a green-ish roof, which houses the public restrooms at Grenwelge Park. Should be accessible 24/7.
Plugshare icon was updated pretty quickly once it was added to Tesla's "Find Superchargers" website.

Reactions: CarlS
that's gonna be a time saver for road trips from Austin going to Colorado :)
I did that trip recently and, yeah, it was very convenient. On top of that, I went to school at Llano back in the 80s so it was kind of fun jogging a few blocks over to see my old school while my car was charging. I live in Colorado and my closest family to Llano live in Austin so I'm very rarely in the area. But now I have an excuse to stop by whenever I drive down to Texas to visit family.

Reactions: Electroman