Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Lodi, NJ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We already had multiple unpleasant interactions with non-EV cars parked in charging spots. One guy even called the cops on us because we asked him to move (there was a free spot right next to him).

We called Tesla today and submitted a request to resolve the issue with Lodi supercharger. At least put "EV charging only" sign instead of "15 minute general parking".

I highly encourage you to call Tesla and report this issue. We can make it better for all the Tesla users who are trying to charge after a long day of work and run into 5 BMWs parked in Tesla charging spots...

Reactions: Cuttin
Bummer. I've been there when they were just put in but not turned on and noticed that it's a bit too close to the wawa entrance.

Not sure what can be done.
It's too close to NYC for anyone to care about signs...

I guess on a positive note, whatever ICE car does block it, it should be leaving soon. Not too many folks hangout there forever.

The most common reason for 15 Minute General parking is that the location does not have sufficient parking spots without the ones converted to supercharging ones to meet zoning requirements. As such they have to mark them 15 minutes general parking, and they have the right to park there for 15 minutes. Tesla can't change out the signs, thats the agreement they made with the owner of the space to use it for chargers.

Reactions: mociaf9