Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Mahwah, NJ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm sure its NOT tesla. They have plenty of money and will.

It's either govt, those idiots we pay and vote for suck. Everything takes forever.

Or more likely, something or other is made in china and is locked up, together with the 30million ppl in Shanghai.
Any news on this location? Which is a MUCH needed one as its a bit of charging desert north of here.

Can someone local do a drive by? Skiing season is fast approaching!

Any news on this location? Which is a MUCH needed one as its a bit of charging desert north of here.

Can someone local do a drive by? Skiing season is fast approaching!
This one should open sooner and may meet your needs. Looks like waiting on inspections or utility (meter and possibly transformer).

Reactions: Cuttin
This one should open sooner and may meet your needs. Looks like waiting on inspections or utility (meter and possibly transformer).
Thanks. Yes I've been watching that one also. I guess one of them would be great.

However, I THINK this one will be easier to get on/off highway, as the Woodbury one is in a shopping complex and thruway is tolled and makes it tough on/off naturally.

I stopped by today. It is not built, although it looks like they may be ready to start work based on the equipment that’s located in the spots where the superchargers will go.

Attachments

• 18290A30-56D8-46CA-8134-841F60612472.jpeg
    18290A30-56D8-46CA-8134-841F60612472.jpeg
    970.1 KB · Views: 137
Reactions: Cuttin
I stopped by today. It is not built, although it looks like they may be ready to start work based on the equipment that’s located in the spots where the superchargers will go.
This post is about Mahwah. Woodbury is both built and I’d imagine operational. I was there recently and there was a line of Teslas though I didn’t walk over closer to see if any were plugged in.