Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Maple Creek, SK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
From TOCS facebook page today:

72121479_10158279697847908_8188598678764650496_o.jpg

That looks like the same company logo on the door of the truck as the trailer I took a photo of, in the Portage thread. Asiil Enterprises, from Prince Albert. No surprise. And they are in yesterday's photos in Regina, so the same company is installing pedestals. They are multi-tasking in multiple locations.

• Informative
Reactions: XHabjab
The suspense is killing me. There's so many stations that look like they're ready to open across Canada, does anyone know when they'll flip the switch? I'm guessing the answer's no but I'd be happy just hearing a rumor at this point.
Rumor is it will be just before or after the Cybrtrk release.

Rumor is it will be just before or after the Cybrtrk release.
If they want them live by then, they need to start lighting them up pretty soon. Tech(s) will need to drive to each of them with a Tesla for testing. Between the driving, charging and testing, it will take some time, so it's not likely they will all go live the same day.

Contrary to what some people think, I don't believe they are holding back for a big reveal. They probably just want to be able to do it in one "pass" rather than drive around to stations that are ready, especially if gaps due to sites not being ready would make getting there tedious.