Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Menifee, CA (LIVE 30 Sep 2019, 20 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• 20190930_175107.jpg
    20190930_175107.jpg
    602.7 KB · Views: 103
Reactions: MarcoRP
They are live! Charging right now
Thanks for your report! Thread title updated.
A little googling led me to this press release from the City of Menifee, CA on I-215 between Riverside and Temecula: 30340 Haun Road, Menifee CA 92584
The press release you found that kicked off this thread stated “14 chargers”. I can’t tell from the various photos posted if that number includes the two L2 chargers or not.

Can someone make a count of the Tesla pedestals? Thanks.

Interestingly, this location is still not shown on the Tesla website Find Us page map, no icon at all.

57DCD9B3-104F-4EE0-8450-463352419856.jpeg

that does not mean that they're not trying to wait for the grand opening considering the spots are often ICEd right now with half the parking lot taken up by construction equipment. the two things aren't necessarily mutually exclusive.

Just spoke with someone inside Target, they said the remodel target end date is mid October. So, if I'm right we are looking at a little under a month until this is fully active.

Pedestals are installed and site is up two weeks later. Is the the remodel done? ;)

Can anyone confirm if the supercharger actually showed up in your history as charging? Becuase these don’t show up anywhere on the map or on the app. Can anybody who charger there confirm if it charged them or not or if it showed up in their account?

Super stoked on this! We live in North SD County, but go to Menifee several times a month to take the kids to see Grammie (lives in Menifee Lakes). Nice to have this option if we need to extend out trip or are running low. Thanks @Blue Star for getting the ball started. Can't wait to check them out!

@ Sandiegogreg, you're very much welcome! Shout out to Tesla supercharging team for accommodating my request last year. Have fun you guys. #kickgas# #gasnomore#

Can anyone confirm if the supercharger actually showed up in your history as charging? Becuase these don’t show up anywhere on the map or on the app. Can anybody who charger there confirm if it charged them or not or if it showed up in their account?

I was coming home from a road trip yesterday (Monday) evening. I charged at one location prior to the Menifee one, and the Menifee one does not show as my last supercharging stop in the vehicle display (it shows the previous one from the same day). I have free supercharging, if that makes any difference.

Supercharger has nothing to do with the remodeling of Target. It was put in by the management of the center, not by Target.

Went there this afternoon to check it out. Looks like they do not have it yet up to full speed as was only charging about 58 KW. (230 mph). Might be running it easy at first, before ramping up to full power.

Imagine Tesla will get their ducks all in a row before putting the site up on the map.

Very nice installation and great location. Believe it will be a popular spot for traveling Tesla. Will take some pressure off the busy Temecula Promenade mall parking structure location. Travelers now have lots of options going up either I-15 or I-215.

See posts that some are disappointed that Tesla is not expanding Superchargers faster, but from what i can see, they are popping up all over the place. Bonus is that the cars can now charge even faster than a year or so ago.

I was coming home from a road trip yesterday (Monday) evening. I charged at one location prior to the Menifee one, and the Menifee one does not show as my last supercharging stop in the vehicle display (it shows the previous one from the same day). I have free supercharging, if that makes any difference.
Thnx. Tho it is interesting. I was wondering why it didn’t show up.

New Supercharger has nothing to do with the remodeling of Target. It was put in by the management of the center, not by Target.

I never said it was put in by Target, I said it's possible Tesla was waiting to go fully live until the remodel is done since the spots are more likely to be ICEd right now with half the parking lot taken up by construction equipment.