Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Modesto, CA - Sisk Road (LIVE 14 Jul 2020, 12 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I haven’t needed to charge so I haven’t been able to personally check but it’s definitely open. FWIW, the availability of stalls according to my nav and the Tesla app has fluctuated from 9 available to 12 available throughout the day which means it’s being used.
22F7B631-21AE-4E9D-8CEC-8649EE004B71.png

Charging here now. There appear to be four stalls out of service at this time. Looks like the two to the west of the charger cabinets, and the two to the east as well. I’d guess they’re on the same V3 charger. Someone looped one of the cables over the pedestal, I did the other three.

There are a few confused owners here but due to social distancing I’m not likely to spend a whole lot of time explaining stuff.

Bruce.

Last edited:
Yes, I charged there (Sisk Road Modesto) last Saturday with my July 2018 MX 100D, arrived at about 25% and got a rate of 184 kW for a period of time then gradually decreased once it got over 50%. Boy were the fans running and vibrating, as was the supercharger!
I posted a picture of the rate on this other topic on this page:

75D July 2018 build. What rate of charging at a Supercharger?

I had been driving from Fresno for several hours so the batteries were warmed up and the car knew the target and was preconditioning.

Mike P

Thanks for the reply. Very strange, because even on the M3, I put in the supercharger as the destination, and it preconditioned the battery for about 20 minutes before I got there. Considering it's a V3 charger, I was expecting much faster.

Thanks for the reply. Very strange, because even on the M3, I put in the supercharger as the destination, and it preconditioned the battery for about 20 minutes before I got there. Considering it's a V3 charger, I was expecting much faster.
20 minutes of normal driving and battery preconditioning in the flat Central Valley with cool ambient temps is nowhere near long enough to fully heat a cold soaked battery.

I’ve gotten expected speeds every time I’ve charged in Modesto.