Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Montgomery, AL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey! That’s basically my drive these days. To and from Montgomery/Vestavia. My work group has started going to Little Donkey for lunch occasionally. So I make them ride through Target to take a look.
Cool. My girlfriend is still in Vestavia so I’m there frequently. If you PM me contact info maybe we can meet up for a coffee or drink somewhere? I’ll bring my refreshed S with me :)

Unfortunately, it's not close to me (about 90 miles from my home). I get down there weekly, but even then, it's out of my way from my destination. If we head to Eastchase for lunch, I usually make a drive-through of the parking lot. So it's a VERY occasional visit.

That being said, I would visit more if the chargers were there.

Reactions: ChrisC
Way off topic but hoping for some guidance. I got a screw in my tire. Appears to be a slow leak.
I texted Tesla Road assistance and they say they have nobody in the Montgomery area. They suggested that I should look for a 3rd party tire shop.
I called the local Tire Engineer shop and they say “we don’t work on Tesla’s. And you have run Flats”

Anybody have experience with this, or suggestions. I have a refreshed S and unfortunately they’re building 2 new houses down the street.

Attachments

• FDD3A57E-A25E-4165-95BC-DE21FB88A066.jpeg
    FDD3A57E-A25E-4165-95BC-DE21FB88A066.jpeg
    695.8 KB · Views: 88
Way off topic but hoping for some guidance. I got a screw in my tire. Appears to be a slow leak.
I texted Tesla Road assistance and they say they have nobody in the Montgomery area. They suggested that I should look for a 3rd party tire shop.
I called the local Tire Engineer shop and they say “we don’t work on Tesla’s. And you have run Flats”

Anybody have experience with this, or suggestions. I have a refreshed S and unfortunately they’re building 2 new houses down the street.

Not sure if they're in Montgomery, but I've taken my 3 to Tire Discounters on several occasions (in Huntsville). The one here at least will work on them, though they do like to have certain personnel there that are familiar.

Reactions: HiHo&Tonto

Try
Discount Tire
2430 Eastern Blvd
Montgomery, AL 36117
(334) 694-5886

Their North Carolina store repaired a nail in my Model Y tire with only 200 miles on the tires. Was very happy.

Discount Tire will repair your tire for free. They are the best!

By the way, I emailed the electrical permits department in Montgomery a week or two ago to see if they had any information on the delayed construction for this location. Predictably, I got no response.

As of a couple of days ago, it appears there has still be no progress other than clearing work.

Reactions: CO_MY
Exciting news! This will make my co-workers SO happy (they have the range anxiety when I drive down to work. I'm the one driving and I'm fine, but...)

Actually, it's good to have another choice. We drove back from Orange Beach a few weeks ago, and if it wasn't for Greenville, we wouldn't have had too many options. For some reason Mobile wasn't showing in the route planner, but I guess we could have diverted over to Mobile and tried (or headed the Florida route).

Exciting news! This will make my co-workers SO happy (they have the range anxiety when I drive down to work. I'm the one driving and I'm fine, but...)

Actually, it's good to have another choice. We drove back from Orange Beach a few weeks ago, and if it wasn't for Greenville, we wouldn't have had too many options. For some reason Mobile wasn't showing in the route planner, but I guess we could have diverted over to Mobile and tried (or headed the Florida route).
Yes, Mobile has been "off the map" for at least a month. It is still partially functional, but you may have to wait in line if other folks are charging.

Sextons on Zelda

Reactions: HiHo&Tonto