Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Montgomery, AL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Alright, a few more progress pictures. They've definitely made some progress on conduit, though I expect Hurricane Ida has slowed things down early this week.

Biggest thing I noticed was that there are 12 precast charger pedestals on site, so I'm pretty sure this is actually gonna be a 12 stall installation.

I'll be back through a couple of times over the next week and will check in.

20210830_215958_resize_18.jpg

20210830_220055_resize_14.jpg

Last edited:
Biggest thing I noticed was that there are 12 precast charger pedestals on site, so I'm pretty sure this is actually gonna be a 12 stall installation.
Good catch. It doesn’t look like there was a number of stalls identified in the permit, so the number listed on supercharge.info was really a guess. If someone else doesn’t get to it first, I’ll update the listing tomorrow morning.

Work has resumed. Couple guys at the Montgomery Target location. I asked if they had a time frame and they blew me off.
They're not allowed to talk to the public and get in trouble if they do. Don't bother the workers please, and keep them out of any photos. It's good that you didn't show their faces, but you shouldn't be photographing them at all.

Thank you for the update though.

Thanks. If you look at the timestamps I made all those posts within a 5 minutes of each other. Maybe I just don’t see where you edit posts…like is there an icon that says “edit”? lol
If you have under a certain amount of posts too, that'll prevent you from editing any of your own posts so that must be why. I ran into this when I first joined too, not sure why it's a thing lol: Wiki - Help Generating TMC User Guides

I was expecting to be down there this weekend, but soccer plans got cancelled. Can any local give us an update? Based on the speed of construction on other sites, I would expect these to get turned on any day now, barring a hold up on the utility/permitting end.