Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Morris, MB

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
4315A00A-DE70-4757-9813-3BE663646FCB.jpeg

Oh yeah!

Quite an oddball location with 6 Tesla Supercharger stalls. My guess is that somehow the 2 Flo chargers share power with the Tesla chargers?
Everything is powered now, online. According to PlugShare comments, the Flo units were slow to start operations.

Here’s a picture with a little less snow.

IMG_3231.jpeg

Reactions: RedOctober
That's a common configuration in Canada; in order to get government $, some (30% ?) of the stalls need to be CCS/Chademo. They also did 6 stalls on a lot of TC-1 before the federal $, but that was back before there were a bajillion Tesla's on the road, so while they still installed two cabinets for redundancy, 8 stalls was overkill.

As for power, it's a shared transformer and switchgear, but otherwise completely separate.

Reactions: XHabjab
Quite an oddball location with 6 Tesla Supercharger stalls. My guess is that somehow the 2 Flo chargers share power with the Tesla chargers?
Everything is powered now, online. According to PlugShare comments, the Flo units were slow to start operations.

Here’s a picture with a little less snow.

View attachment 955916
It's paved! When I charged there in April, it was unpaved and there was no way to avoid tracking a metric tonne of the very fine dust back into the car. It plagued me for the rest of my trip.

• Funny
Reactions: RedOctober