Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Mountain View, CA (12 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1A is taped now. So nearly that entire row is down.

image1 (4).jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: Blu Zap
I plugged into 6A and wasn’t able to pull more than 32kw. Moved to another stall and maxed out at 52kw. Are these supposed to be 150kw?

In theory, yeah. In practice, I haven't gotten above 96 kW from of any of them in about a year, even when I'm alone on a pair. I've pretty much given up on this Supercharger ever working correctly.

The best thing that could happen to this station would involve a direct lightning strike. Just saying.

There is a sprinkler in the corner that sprays all over the charger next to it, as well as right onto the charging port of the car charging there. Not sure who is in charge of fixing maintenance issues like these, but this should get fixed ASAP!View attachment 597095

Surely you don't think they actually fix that supercharger. Given its usual state of disrepair, it wouldn't surprise me if they were hoping that adding enough water would make the whole thing catch fire so they'd get favorable tax treatment when they scrap the thing and start over. :D