Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Nanaimo, BC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Moderator note: The first 8-ish posts here are a consolidation of posts from two different threads.

I saw a local report and photo that new superchargers are being built in Nanaimo, BC (Country Club mall) but don't see them listed here, which is a bit odd?

Last edited by a moderator:
Second location in Nanaimo, BC.
Apparently it's in the parking lot of the Country Club Center (3200 North Island Hwy).

If it's not too for or not too much trouble, can you go out there and check it out and take some pics? The Tesla website no-longer shows "coming soon" locations for some reason.
On one of the Facebook groups there are a few reports with pics. It is about 6 kilometers from the other V2 supercharger. Looks like 8 stalls.

They really need one in Courtney or Campbell river. Betting that’s the next location on the island.

Here is the screenshot from local group:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-02-11 074915.png
    Screenshot 2023-02-11 074915.png
    441.3 KB · Views: 282
It's been a couple of months since I went onto the Tesla Supercharger locations page, but what's happened to the "upcoming locations" listings, all of a sudden you can only see the Superchargers that are open, no more upcoming locations. Or is there a new page somewhere? Or just the map?

Reactions: dgibbons
This is good...the current Nanaimo one is a V2 and is often full so everyone is sharing power. Nanaimo is the last stop if you are heading north as they haven't added any superchargers further up island or towards Tofino.

At least with Chevron adding some of their new 150kW chargers to Duncan, Comox and Parksville there are a few more CCS options if your car is capable.

I wonder when they will add a "real" SC to Victoria? Current ones are all 75kW urban ones. No V2, no V3. There are so many Teslas here it is just silly. I counted six at one stop light the other day...not including mine. I feel like I'm driving the next Toyota Camry...LOL

This is good...the current Nanaimo one is a V2 and is often full so everyone is sharing power. Nanaimo is the last stop if you are heading north as they haven't added any superchargers further up island or towards Tofino.

At least with Chevron adding some of their new 150kW chargers to Duncan, Comox and Parksville there are a few more CCS options if your car is capable.

I wonder when they will add a "real" SC to Victoria? Current ones are all 75kW urban ones. No V2, no V3. There are so many Teslas here it is just silly. I counted six at one stop light the other day...not including mine. I feel like I'm driving the next Toyota Camry...LOL
It seems at least somewhat likely that they will install some new Superchargers after the new Victoria Service Center is completed across from Costco.