Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Newark, DE

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for the update AlMc We almost went 24hours without new pics! I like the Tesla logos, although I kinda wish they were on a splashier background to make it even more obvious to not be ICEd. Shouldn't really matter with the location though.

I take it there was no movement at the original stalls?

No change in original stalls. The team is very efficient but they also smile and say 'no comment' if you ask them anything about their work and the future of the original 4 stations

In other SC builds we've followed, folks always seemed to hope the crew would move to the next install. Doesn't seem to happen though, at least I've never heard of it happening in the SC builds I've followed.

I imagine they put the Tesla logos so the local rest stop maintenance crew couldn't re-do the lines! :)

Reactions: HankLloydRight
In other SC builds we've followed, folks always seemed to hope the crew would move to the next install. Doesn't seem to happen though, at least I've never heard of it happening in the SC builds I've followed.
It happened all last fall, there were two teams in the mid-atlantic/northeast and they just moved from site to site like clockwork. After Allentown though the contract seems to have ended or they went home or whatever.

image.jpeg
Daily update :)

Clean up of area continues. The sod is 'ordered' and goes in tomorrow. The activity appears to be mostly inside the fenced area at this time.
I am growing more convinced there is no ribbon cutting but that it will just go 'online'.
While logical that it would be great to be operational by 'Good Friday'....who knows

The S you see in the picture just seems to be a random owner....

Are the pedestalls numbered in any way yet?

1A, 1B, 2A, 2B
or
1A, 2A, 3A... etc

or something different altogether?

No numbering when I left the site about 4pm.

The S adjacent to the new chargers could have been a test car. It did not have manufacturers plates but could be a loaner out of the Devon SC

I may check out the site tonight again to see if the new lights they installed and:eek:r the stalls are working