Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - North Myrtle Beach, SC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Iā€™m headed home on Monday, Iā€™ll have to check it out when I come back down. Iā€™ll charge (mobile connector) here at my Meemawā€™s and then head to Buc-eeā€™s to fully charge.
That Buc-eeā€™s in Florence, SC great example in 2023 we are just in the early stages of the EV adaptation S curve. 16 Tesla Superchargers half full or less, 120 gas and diesel pumps constantly full. Safe travels all šŸ˜Ž

I have not, but saw the 60 mins segment and a few other videos! the family and I can't wait and you can't beat that there is a supercharger there too!
Plan on adding an extra hour to your trip if itā€™s your first time at Buc-eeā€™s! It huge and very overwhelming the first time but itā€™s amazing! Make sure to get a brisket sandwich and beaver nuggets, you wonā€™t be disappointed.
This is probably the best sign you will see letting you know your getting close šŸ˜‚

Attachments

• IMG_9959.png
    IMG_9959.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 131
Reactions: vesder21
RE. restaurants question ā€¦.

Preachers daughter if still there was one of the best - NMB. However, I generally prefer the little fish shacks like on river road in Calabash. In season there would be lines an hour long to get a paper plate of fried flounder and shrimp. I mean really good stuff, not greasy spoon.

Right now it looks like a lot of places are still shut down. A little early in the season.

Reactions: vesder21