Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Ojai, CA (LIVE 22 Jul 2019, 12 Urban stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
BB8D093B-4B84-400A-AFDC-E535FC1FC187.jpeg
01042084-727B-41D2-9064-D2B6FAFC1139.jpeg

I took these on jun 13th I didn’t think it was enough to post. I am trying just to go by once a week.

Lighting standards and landscaping along side asphalt patches. Don't know how long the commissioning takes but we are very close.

Attachments

• IMG_20190626_200357220_HDR.pdf
    4.7 MB · Views: 67
  • IMG_20190626_200440193_HDR.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 49
  • IMG_20190626_200526351.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 52
just the 2 sets of white cabinets on the right. in my last picture. not sure if that is a utility transformer.
and a green cabinet in the pic posted last week i believe

The white cabinets from your picture are the actual chargers (rear) and I think switching gear (front). In PG&E territory, the transformers are usually painted green. Not sure what it’s like in SoCal.

Usually the transformer is placed at the very end of the construction process after inspections, but a site can look “done” while it’s waiting for inspections and a transformer.

Bruce.

The white cabinets from your picture are the actual chargers (rear) and I think switching gear (front). In PG&E territory, the transformers are usually painted green. Not sure what it’s like in SoCal.

Usually the transformer is placed at the very end of the construction process after inspections, but a site can look “done” while it’s waiting for inspections and a transformer.

Bruce.
The second picture in Post #45 clearly shows a utility transformer in the foreground. However, it doesn't mean that's the one powering the Superchargers...

Reactions: mociaf9
Pictures from Saturday June 29. Crew on site this morning Monday July 1: final inspection? Commissioning?
The Edison Green Transformer package was placed on site about 2-3 weeks ago so I believe that it is dedicated to the chargers.