Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Ojai, CA (LIVE 22 Jul 2019, 12 Urban stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I hope this Supercharger gets completed by this coming December as it would be perfect for a visit with my trailer to Wheeler Gorge Campground in Los Padres National Forest, just north of Ojai. Los Padres National Forest - Wheeler Gorge Campground
I'll be at that campground this upcoming Saturday. I wish the Supercharger was up and running. Instead I'll have to detour to Oxnard before heading up.

Reactions: Bacalao
Drove by in the morning and saw a electric company truck at the location with some temporary fencing.
Went back after work to take a pic. Looks like something is starting.
boku2.jpg
boku.jpg

The parking lot is currently by a business called Boku superfoods. I never see more than 1 or 2 cars there i think their primary business is online.

The building and parking lot use to be home of the Ojai car dealership Ojai Ford. Which is why there is so much space.

Are those the V3 concrete bases?
If I had to guess, I think they are Urban V2. The pallet of boxes in the same picture may be the Urban pedestals. When they use traditional pedestals (non-urban) there is an oval shape at the top of the concrete pre-cast bases. See the Fremont factory Supercharger thread to see V3 under construction.

Reactions: SilverSp33d3r
If I had to guess, I think they are Urban V2. The pallet of boxes in the same picture may be the Urban pedestals. When they use traditional pedestals (non-urban) there is an oval shape at the top of the concrete pre-cast bases. See the Fremont factory Supercharger thread to see V3 under construction.
Yes, these will be urban chargers. This was laid out at the Planning Board meeting discussing the plans for them, which I believe is linked up thread.