Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Old Bridge, NJ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah - they are popping up all over the place now. I happened to pull in there last night for a drink and commented to my girlfriend that they were installing them at a lot of Wawas. She pointed at the construction zone and said "what like that one?". :)

Surprising because it's not that far away from the large station at the East Brunswick Mall - but it is a bit more convenient for people travelling Route 9.

Quote a lot of progress this week. The cabinets were moved to their pads, but not wired up yet. The left most charger has a gap next to it so someone towing could in theory hook up to it by parking across all the spaces to the left of it. Likely not something you could do in practice. The other thing I though was odd is that the right most charger is perpendicular to the others.

Attachments

• oldBridge3.jpg
    oldBridge3.jpg
    1,017.8 KB · Views: 482
  • Oldbridge4.jpg
    Oldbridge4.jpg
    981.4 KB · Views: 149
Usual questions get asked...
1. Is there a transformer installed? If not this could take days to months to acquire and install by the local utility.
2. Is there a meter installed? If not, this requires the power company to certify everything and install the meter.
3. How friendly is the local community: Their inspections could be quick or very slow.

Without more pictures post June 13, it's impossible to speculate.

Reactions: Big Earl
Where is this exactly located? Can someone drop a pin, is it somewhere visible from route 9? I live close by but cant figure out where its located. Thanks guys

It's on Route 18 north of the Hospital

Reactions: Arla72