Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Philadelphia, PA - Penrose Avenue

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
4 additional stalls open for a total of 16.
IMG_0502.png

thx

I will be trying to hit it going south.

Picking up the youngest daughter tomorrow and not sure I can quite make the round trip. Don't want to charge on the way back with a 4yo & 10mo so that looks like a good place to charge up, get coffee and wait for the plane to land.

If you’re coming from 95, take the broad street exit and turn left on Pattison. (It’s a little left lane cut out so be prepared before the stoplight)

Make a left at the dead end - 2 lights later. Here’s where it gets tricky. You’ll see wawa up ahead on on the left but the the turn for it is before. If you’re on Penrose looking at wawa beside you’ve already gone too far bc it’s a divided street that turns into a bridge.

I was about to make you a picture and woah! When did they put a chick fil-a in?! Glad it was long after I stopped working down the street 😂

It’s 26th street you need to be on. Doesn’t feel like a real street so you’ll have to trust it because like I said once you go further down Penrose it’s too late.

Attachments

• IMG_0099.jpeg
    IMG_0099.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 20