Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Pickering ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Went back today and there are currently 16 superchargers set-up. That is plenty but it would be great to see a few more pop in there!

went by today and took a few pics.
20171202_145429.jpg
20171202_145234.jpg
20171202_145344.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: SmartElectric
When in Belleville Supercharger be ready? Do you think it will be in Quinte MALL?
that's what I figured. I have friends there and passed through today. Nothing of note as of yet. That whole area there near Bell Blvd + 62 would have loads of eligible locations. Quinte Mall just lost Sears AND ToysRUs is going bust so that mall will be challenged economically going forward. Plenty of space to park though lol. There's also a CanadianTire across the road...then the Movie Theatre.restaurants next door to the mall. Lots of good spots. No fences/cabinets/boxes that I saw though.

I mean - they can't hide these things - Barrie Bayfield made it so far before we noticed because it was the first one. Now that we know supercharger construction in the province is in full swing, we're watching all the locations that make sense for the cities published, so they can't hide it.

They might be able to hide them a bit with hoardings, especially the ones in parking garages. I am wondering if that was the case with Ottawa Rideau Centre. Could be similar if the one in downtown T.O. is also in a parking garage - like my speculation that it will be at the Eaton Centre.