Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Pleasanton, CA - Hopyard Rd (under construction Dec 2023, 24 V4 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Construction has started. It is big! And very close to me. :). The Hopyard (good beer and food), Peets Coffee, and more are across the street. Porky's Pizza Palace, CVS, and Gene's Supermarket are in the same lot.

super_IMG_0091.jpeg
IMG_0090.jpg

Last edited:
While getting our doughnuts this morning we stopped by. Lots of progress. The site will have 24 V4 Superchargers. 3 of which are set up with the charging stand in the middle for use by Tesla and non-Tesla vehicles. (I guess I can race my neighbor to see if his Taycan S or my X changes the fastest!)

It was fun to watch the crew work. As the picture shows, it takes a lot of people to handle the massive bundles of cables.

I also got a chance to talk to the construction head and he stated this was the second V4 location in the Bay Area and thought they would be done in 3 weeks. I assume he was talking about the construction. I suspect the PG&E connection will take longer. :rolleyes:

IMG_2379.jpg
IMG_2374.jpg
IMG_2372.jpg
IMG_2377.jpg

Last edited: