Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Post, TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I drove through around 8:30 pm Friday the construction crew was still onsite. I guess because they are Houston based.

Most of superficial work is done as of tonight and sure pulls to the posts are complete, but the transformer going in across the parking lot is still absent (concrete pad and wire is present though).

Attachments

• IMG_2542.jpeg
    IMG_2542.jpeg
    345.4 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_2543.jpeg
    IMG_2543.jpeg
    367 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_2652.jpeg
    IMG_2652.jpeg
    593.3 KB · Views: 74
🤞this will appear online before Jan 18th - it'd greatly simplify my Austin to Colorado Springs dash across the frozen tundra.
We've made this trek several times (from Abilene). We prefer going through Sweetwater, Lubbock, Plainview, and Amarillo. On the last couple of trips the car has tried to route us through Childress. We even tried it once. I don't recommend it. We have a long range Model 3 and it was a little too close (and by close I mean far) for my comfort. The world's best beef jerky is in Post so we stop there anyway.

Reactions: blecchus_rex
Got this from my wife when she was on her way to Lubbock today. Looks ready to me. Barricades are up. No wires laying about. Nothing blocking access. Anyone charged in Post yet?
It's not on the maps yet. Did you or her notice if the utility transformer was there? That is what has been missing for a while now. Should be a big greenish box on a concrete pad.

Assuming that is the transformer for the Supercharger and not the CEFCO, that is a good sign. Usually once the transformer is plopped down, site activation isn't too far behind.
Hopefully it works by Thursday. I'm hauling a trailer full of furniture with my model Y up o Lubbock. That stretch between Sweetwater and Lubbock gets a little dicey. The Post charger could really decrease the range anxiety.

Reactions: HillCountryFun