Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SuperCharger Rate Discrepancy

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Recently visited a SuperCharger in Vista, CA (University Drive). The rate for charging was shown as $.24/kWh, which was advertised on the app and car screen. When I began charging the rate had increased to $.37/kWh. I have attached a photo of the advertised rates for this SuperCharger and I don’t see anything about peak pricing for this charger (it was also only 2:30PM when I charged). Thoughts on why it was higher than advertised?
502887E1-9846-49EC-BA6A-79EE42E1F50F.png

Recently visited a SuperCharger in Vista, CA (University Drive). The rate for charging was shown as $.24/kWh, which was advertised on the app and car screen. When I began charging the rate had increased to $.37/kWh. I have attached a photo of the advertised rates for this SuperCharger and I don’t see anything about peak pricing for this charger (it was also only 2:30PM when I charged). Thoughts on why it was higher than advertised? View attachment 1011511
There is another SC site in Vista, CA, on Vist Village Dr. that shows to have $0.37 rates. Perhaps that's where you charged?

Upvote 0