Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Red Bluff, CA (LIVE 27 Nov 2019, 8 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would love see them take over the abandoned restaurant and turn it into something. Or work with third party companies to put something in place.. might also be really nice to have them put in an outdoor restroom like the outdoor one at Kettleman. That can’t be too expensive to put in or maintain with other stores nearby - just leverage their janitorial for a small fee. This is such a great location geographically between points north and south on the I-5 that making it more of a mini destination SC might help everyone - local businesses included.

I certainly hope not, the current site is a real dump... One of the (if not the) sketchiest supercharger locations I have visited. It never fails to unimpress. :D
I forgot to mention... Not only this this location a dump metaphorically, there is LITERALLY a dumpster placed in the middle of the superchargers! What were they thinking? 😄 See attached picture. (from PlugShare)

Ok maybe I am being too negative, this supercharger has saved me on more than one occasion, so I am grateful for that. But PLEASE move it to a better location in Red Bluff.

Attachments

• 588033.jpg
    588033.jpg
    767.8 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Reactions: Trekboy
I forgot to mention... Not only this this location a dump metaphorically, there is LITERALLY a dumpster placed in the middle of the superchargers! What were they thinking? 😄 See attached picture. (from PlugShare)

Ok maybe I am being too negative, this supercharger has saved me on more than one occasion, so I am grateful for that. But PLEASE move it to a better location in Red Bluff.
Technically the dumpster was there first. And seeing how this was one of the 1st V3s, I don't think people minded so much lol

Reactions: Trekboy