Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Redding, CA (LIVE 11 Oct 2022, 8 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sigh so Turtle Bay really needs to rethink how they do things. This is the time of the year where they are doing landscaping work in the parking lot. So they had one section of the parking lot blocked off where they had two piles of leaves and an equipment trailer. Of course the section that they had blocked off had 4 of the Supercharger stalls and one of the Charge Point chargers. When I was there there was no one working in the area blocked off, and not working anywhere in the parking lot. The 4 available SC stalls were full and at one point when I was there there were 3 people waiting to charge. Sort of sucks when people are told there are 4 available stalls to charge at yet those stalls are blocked off. Of course I'm the type that if I needed to charge I would have just moved the stand holding the tape blocking off access to the 4 empty stalls and just go to charge, especially since there was no work being done in the blocked off area.

Now that there are charging stall in the parking lot and people depend on being able to charge there Turtle Bay can't just block off access to these stalls and need to rethink how they do the landscaping work in that area. Since clearly even in the off tourist season there are plenty of people looking to charge.

Don't tell us, did you put a note on the truck? Like with a can of spray paint maybe, infuriating
No truck just a trailer which I assume had equipment in it. Probably would get better results by pointing out to who ever at Turtle Bay said block off that part of the parking lot that now with the chargers there it is stupid to block off access to them. Before it hasn't been an issue to block off this section of the parking lot before. Sort of like how for the 4th of July they block off part of the parking lot, but that should only effect the Charge Point chargers if they do like past years.