Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Reston, VA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i just rode my bike over there since I'm fairly close by - and more nimble than a car since metro is quiet. as has been said, the trick is to find the "kiss and ride" entrance - the very last one - and after "park and ride". after entering take a right just before the swinging gate in front of you. you should find it on the right.

While it's in a garage, 10 times easier IMO than North Bethesda or Rockville. You will find it easily after 1st orientation trip.

And if it wasnt clear - there is no charge to access this part of garage.

I'm anxious like you all are.
IMG_5634.jpg

I'm visiting every few days - including last eve. Construction sure looks complete - but no sign of activity - and no lights on. We're still in Reddy Kilowatt's 2 week window.

Should be just waiting on Dominion Power at this time. As noted above this is a "Dominion 2 week time" and then the "Tesla two week" ;)

Do you or can you look around the side of the building and see if there are Dominion Transformers outside. I believe the equipment is actually inside the building though. Any sign of Dominion Power guys or trucks would be a plus.

It’s pretty easy to get to once you get over there. I do think signs will be helpful. But I like how it’s just about for Tesla only. I think it’s two normal spots which could be used for staging if it’s really busy. But overall better to have more chargers vs non. I think they could have picked a slightly better location but I’m happy with it.
306ABB6C-87F5-4C37-B6BF-58F8C3262666.jpeg
5CBEF958-D0CD-4215-9E64-A52DD34EBD29.jpeg

I was just there. No power yet. Some activity in construction site behind the chargers - but may not be Tesla related. Here is photo of some electrical equipment yet to be installed - but again may be unrelated. View attachment 542727
Wonder what that is. The Tesla power supply is installed. The cabinets. However could be more chargers maybe EA charger or something for the building itself. Did you have any trouble finding the charger?