Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Richfield, UT - W 1250 S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I thought that by the time I returned from a five week vacation the supercharger would be open. Sigh.

What is notable, is that it seems when it does open there will be trash cans. This is a major upgrade for supercharger amenities.

Attachments

• PXL_20231204_222133956_Original.jpeg
    PXL_20231204_222133956_Original.jpeg
    482.8 KB · Views: 97
That is great news! I'm heading from MN to Vegas in 2 weeks, and I always try to charge up high enough at Green River, UT to skip the old Richfield supercharger.
Green River should be next to get a V3 or better yet a V4 upgrade. It’s always quite a shock to travel through Colorado with superchargers every 25 miles and most of them V3, then get slammed by 100 mile stretches between V2 chargers.

Green River should be next to get a V3 or better yet a V4 upgrade. It’s always quite a shock to travel through Colorado with superchargers every 25 miles and most of them V3, then get slammed by 100 mile stretches between V2 chargers.

Wildest stuff ever.... You can cruise on 70 in CO and then BAM...UT has the slowest chargers (well they did) lol. Green River will be needed greatly at this point. Their location now "could" be a nice expansion but I think on the south side of the town by the gas station by the interstate or the Holiday Inn would be the perfect location

Reactions: Utah John
I wonder what happened to the black bollards from previous pictures. There's no holes where they were. Are they removable and just aesthetic?

I would say that the consensus is that the protective bollards are being removed to make it easier to reach charge ports of non-Teslas after the Superchargers open up.

Either that or Tesla owners are backing up and hitting the bollards because Teslavision fails to detect them. :p

Wildest stuff ever.... You can cruise on 70 in CO and then BAM...UT has the slowest chargers (well they did) lol. Green River will be needed greatly at this point. Their location now "could" be a nice expansion but I think on the south side of the town by the gas station by the interstate or the Holiday Inn would be the perfect location
I can eat a meal at Tamarisk and still get back to my car with the V2 chargers. I may still use them during lunch or dinner hours.

Unless if course if they install V3 close enough to Rays. Then I will go to Rays.

For the last 2 or 3 days this station shows up on the app as only 2 stalls available. I really doubt that there are 14 cars there charging today or any other day recently.

If any of you stop there and see that the available stall count is way off, please report this to Tesla so they can fix it.