Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Richfield, UT - W 1250 S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Richfield is my closest supercharger. I'll go make a visit soon.

It's also dead center for the Annular eclipse this Saturday, so they should expedite the install - there are going to be a lot of folks in town.
I’d love to be in the area for the eclipse! So bummed I can’t make it work.
But, Tesla congestion for huge events like this can be unbearable. Traffic as a whole in NE for the 2017 eclipse was unbearable; I can’t imagine the lines at a supercharger these days for something like this.

I will be at the new St. George SpC for the eclipse, would be nice to be at the center, but it's a lotta driving for not much increase in darkness of the eclipse. Plus hopefully it won't be as busy as being actually ALONG the path and I can hit the exit doors right after it passes, got places to be, those RVs at the LA Miracle Mile Show aren't gonna ogle themselves.

Screenshot 2023-10-09 at 9.20.26 PM.png

I will be at the new St. George SpC for the eclipse, would be nice to be at the center, but it's a lotta driving for not much increase in darkness of the eclipse. Plus hopefully it won't be as busy as being actually ALONG the path and I can hit the exit doors right after it passes, got places to be, those RVs at the LA Miracle Mile Show aren't gonna ogle themselves.

View attachment 981043
You won't see the ring though.

It isn't so much about darkness with the annular eclipses. They aren't very dark compared to a total eclipse.

Reactions: DeepBlueMN
I wonder now, once this comes, can us CO people bypass Beaver and go to the next SuC.... this will be interesting. I can tell you this. 70 (with the execption of Green River), coming from Denver and going to LV, could cut at least 30-45 minutes off the trip
Awesome how they are filling out the network. From my house to LV, Beaver is as far as I can make it. But I am coming from SLC.

Easy reminder that everybody is coming from a different direction and has different charging needs.

Reactions: JamesEarl15